Technical and financial assistance for acquisition (Due Diligence)
Technical and financial optimisation for construction phase
Decommissioning, Dismantling and Repowering
Technical assistance for damage resolving
Eole Constructing manages the three phases of construction, upto final acceptance, without any reservations. All along these construction phases Eole Constructing manages and keeps control of the safety, schedules and the degree of quality in order to guarantee the long life of buildings. Eole Constructing is also able to adapt the project in order to keep it on track and within its time & budget contraints.
1/ Construction Planning Phase:
- Administrative routines & reporting, with existing network concessions.
- Autorisation for high voltage network construction.
- Production of all documentation for tender.
- Identification of critical junction points.
- Risk analysis.
- Selection of companies most adapted to the construction work and project constraints.
- Advice and support to negotiate and conclude contracts.
- Study approval and validation.
2/ Pre-construction Preparation Phase:
- On site meetings (customer, farmer, local resident, elected representatives, road concession holders…).
- Launching of topographic complements if necessary.
- Siting of roads and buildings, aligned with the building permit.
- Management of geotechnical drilling and tests (foundations, roads, platforms).
- Orders for additional investigation (if necessary).
- Administrative procedures checking.
- Validation of current status for roads, private and public properties.
- Implementation of a road circuit for transportation onsite & offsite.
- Selection of final route for windturbine deliveries.
- Public Telecom network connection study.
- Grid connection schedule.
3/ Construction Phase :
- Construction notification to companies.
- Checking of safety plan and safety rules.
- Technical coordination between companies, concessions, safety and technical controllers, customer representatives, elected representatives, local residents.
- Control and management of environmental impact.
- HSE management.
- Quality control and validation of works.
- Accounting of executed works to be invoiced.
- Reporting of works progress.
- Customer assistance for works acceptance.
- Checking of works before end of guarantee period